Most Popular Products
Price And Quantity
- 1 USD ($)
- 5000 Kilograms
- Mundra, Kandla, Pipava, Hazira, Mumbai & Rest All India Ports
- Paypal, Western Union, Telegraphic Transfer (T/T), Letter of Credit at Sight (Sight L/C), Letter of Credit (L/C), Delivery Point (DP), Days after Acceptance (DA), Cheque, Cash in Advance (CID), Cash Advance (CA), Cash on Delivery (COD), Cash Against Delivery (CAD)
- 100000 Kilograms Per Week
- 3-5 Days
- Free samples are available
- 6 Pieces in Carton, Box, Bas & Can be Customized as per Clients Requirement
- Middle East, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, South America, North America, Central America, Australia, Asia
- All India
- APEDA, FSSAI, UDYAM, IEC, GST
Product DescriptionPineapple is one of the most popular tropical fruits. 7% of the world's pineapple production is done in India. Thus Indian pineapple exporter export pineapple to various countries in the world. Pineapple is cultivated in the states of Kerala, Tripura and West Bengal and then pineapple export from India takes place. Export of pineapple takes place in many countries around the world.
Fresh Pineapple (Ananas Comosus) a juicy tropical fruit of North East India has sweetness and unique aroma that differentiate this fruit of kings from fresh pineapples grown in other regions.
Pineapple has recently gained much prominence for its health promoting properties. Fresh pineapple is loaded with many essential vitamins and minerals. Also, fresh pineapple is an excellent source of vitamin C, and the trace element manganese. It is also a good source of vitamin B1, vitamin B6, copper, magnesium and dietary fibre.
Grown in sunny fields of North East India, our pineapples receive the right amount of sunshine and pure, tropical rain to bring them to their flavour peak. They are then picked, and sent to the packing sheds, where they are carefully protected for transportation